- This event has passed.
Digital Media & Entertainment Investing Conference
Interested in meeting Digital Media and Entertainment Investors?
Then register for the FundingPost Investing Conference on Thursday, April 10, in New York City!
FundingPost has hosted 260+ sold-out venture events in 23 cities over the past 13 years.
If you are an Investor, Company, Service Provider, or Member of the Press in music, digital media, data storage, television, video games, streaming media, film, compression technology, design, animation… either on the creative side or the technology that supports it, this is a Must-Attend event!
The panels for the day:
- The panels for the day:
- Early-Stage Media Investing: How to meet investors, pitch them, and what it really takes to get them to write you a check!
- Growing your Media Entertainment business: Protecting, selling and partnering
- Using CrowdFunding to raise capital: Learn about the newest trends and take advantage of the newest technologies
Who should attend?
* Media and Entertainment entrepreneurs raising capital.
* Media Investors (VCs, Angels & Corporate) to meet companies and speak on our panels.
* Exhibiting Companies to demo their stuff for partners and investors.
* sponsors to moderate panels, exhibit and meet Media and Entertainment companies and investors.
Additionally, ALL companies can attend the Pitching Workshop Breakfast from 8am-10am. During this workshop we will completely deconstruct your elevator pitch, and work with you on formulating a clean and concise elevator pitch giving the important information that investors NEED to hear to make an educated decision on your company!
We will be discussing trends in Early-Stage Investing, things that are most important to Investors when they are considering an Investment, the best and worst things an entrepreneur can do to get their attention, grow their business, additional advice for entrepreneurs, and, of course, the best ways to reach these and other Investors.
There will be plenty of time for networking with the Investor panelists, both before & after the panels and at the networking Lunch and Cocktail Party!
There will also be several exhibitors at this event – if you have an amazing project you want to show off, you can have a exhibit booth at the event. This room will be filled with talent – Bring your best stuff! Exhibiting Companies will give a 2 Minute Elevator Pitch in person to the Panel of Investors during the event! There are only 8 spaces for Exhibitors.
As an additional benefit, entrepreneur 1/4 page summaries will be given to the investor speakers and attendees. All of the Investors will get your company description and contact info!