- This event has passed.
Social Media Strategy Boot Camp
Through a series of weeklong webcasts starting on June 23, MediabistroEDU’s Social Media Strategy Boot Camp will go beyond your existing knowledge of social media platforms to help you create a strategy for your brand or product. You will learn how to determine your objectives and goals, integrate social media marketing into your overall marketing efforts, develop a strategy plan and manage content, understand key metrics and analytics, and more! View the full agenda here.
Day 1: June 23
- 2 PM- 3 PM: Social Media Marketing and Your Overall Strategy
- 3 PM- 4 PM: Social Marketology: A Process Framework for Social Media Marketing
Day 2: June 24
- 2 PM- 3 PM: Understanding Social Media Metrics and KPIs
- 3 PM- 4 PM: Content Strategy: Building Across Different Platforms
Day 3: June 25
- 2 PM- 3 PM: Content Operations: How to Manage Your Content as a Publisher
- 3 PM- 4 PM: Digital Storytelling at GE
Day 4: June 26
- 2 PM- 3 PM: How Social Listening Informs Future Content: Engagement, Influencers, Brand Advocates, and Community Management
- 3 PM- 4 PM: Developing Your Brand Voice
Day 5: June 27
- 2 PM- 3 PM: Emerging Mobile CX. Why Apps are the Future ECommerce and CRM Platform
- 3 PM- 3:30 PM: Creating and Developing Your Social Media Strategy Presentation
Whether you’re a recent college graduate, a small business owner, or a social media manager, this interactive online event will teach you the best methods to be successful on social. AlleyWatch users get an exclusive $50 OFF registration with code AWATCH50! Register now!