- This event has passed.
Social Media 101
Get hands-on social media training for beginners in MediabistroEDU’s Online Boot Camp: Social Media 101! Starting on May 13 and over five weeks, you’ll determine the social media sites that matter most you, based on your personal and professional goals. You’ll learn how to get set up on each platform, how to create meaningful content, and how to engage your audiences across various sites. You will leave this online boot camp with a solid working knowledge and the best practices for using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr in both your professional and personal life. View the full agenda here.
- Week 1: May 13 2 PM- 3 PM : Twitter: Learn the Power of Microblogging
- Week 2: May 20 2 PM- 3 PM: Facebook: Personal Profiles and Business Pages
- Week 3: May 27 2 PM- 3 PM: LinkedIn: Get the Most Out of the Social Network for Business Professionals
- Week 4: June 3 2 PM- 3 PM: All About Google+
- Week 5: June 10 2 PM- 3 PM: Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr: An Overview of Image Driven Platforms
AlleyWatch users get an exclusive $50 OFF registration with the code AWATCH50! Register Now!